- Size: 7″ x 9″ (18.5 cm x 23.5 cm)
- Bag lid: Thai brocade hand woven fabric with wood button attacted.
- Front flap: batik cotton with embroidered details and handwoven cotton. The remaining of the purse is fully made of cotton.
- A zipper pocket inlcuded inside the bag.
- Magnetic closure and long dark blue strap attacted on the side.
Natural Cotton Production
In order to create a nice brocade, Thai women have to go through many steps, starting from planting cotton plants, spinning cotton, weaving, dyeing and decorating. After harvesting from the crop, the cotton have to go through several steps of treating, such as flattening, carding cotton, rolling up and sizing the threads. After that, the threads will be put on the weaving loom and ready to be woven.
Please Note: Every item is one of a kind and no two are alike. The dyed palette comes from all-natural botanical pigments, and each pillowcase gets its unique character from washing and drying under the Vietnamese sun. Handmade items are not factory made; therefore these pillows may have minor imperfections that add to their vintage charm.
( Source: Viethnic)